Does this listing belong to you or your company?
Create an account now and claim this listing.
An innovative fund consultancy firm to fund managers
SCG Fund Services specialises in providing clients with professional guidance through all aspects of launching and operating a fund. Our services extend to all stages of the fund formation process — from entity formation and the preparation of full-colour offering documents to advising on the selection of service providers to marketing the fund.
Offshore Funds – We have extensive experience forming offshore funds for managers who expect to attract predominately non-U.S. investors and/or tax-exempt U.S. investors. Our expertise extends to multiple offshore fund jurisdictions, including the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and the Bahamas, where we maintain a presence.
We work closely with many fund service providers and provide introductions to fund administrators, attorneys, auditors, and custodians.
Our services are comprehensive and include:
- incorporating the offshore fund
- memorandum and articles of association
- handling all registration requirements
- preparing the offering memorandum & subscription documents
- prepare the investment management agreement between the fund and the investment manager.
We are able to form offshore stand-alone funds, side-by-side fund structures and master-feeder structures.
Onshore U.S. Hedge Funds – We support emerging and seasoned managers in all aspects of the fund formation process, including:
- advising on fund structure, regulatory and on-going compliance matters
- structuring the management company
- manage regulatory filings, including entity formation filings, blue sky notices, SEC and state investment adviser registrations, and CPO/CTA registrations and exemption filings
- preparing full-colour offering documents custom-made for your fund
The offering documents include the private placement memorandum, limited partnership agreement (or operating agreement) and subscription documents.
SCG maintains a personalized approach to guiding and educating new and emerging hedge fund mangers in structuring both domestic and offshore funds. Our consultants and attorneys have significant fund experience in both the US and offshore.
1 242 676 6857
Unit E, 3rd Fl The Balmoral Corporate Ctr, Sanford Drive, Nassau, Bahamas